Smart Hospital & Healthcare
with Voice and Vision AI
CAVU is a Smart Hospital & Healthcare solution company with Voice and Vision AI technology.
We specialize in automating medical data entry, search & integrate with EHR through voice AI.
And Voice AI solution to detect, screen and predict human condition and disease.
- Established CAVU in Korea in March, 2019 with Silicon Valley Medical Professionals and Engineers for global healthcare market
- World First Smart OR(operating room) project with SNUBH
- Developing Voice AI solution to listen human condition : disease for detecting, screening and predicting Depression, Alzheimer and others.
- The solution provident of partnership under discussion with ASR, Voice, Biomarker and NLP/NLU.
B U S I N E S S P A R T N E R
Hobin Kim, MA Founder & CEO
Serial Entrepreneur with 25 years Consulting, Tech strategy & Product marketing & Sales/Business development at InfoTech, Manex, NuCross & Seevider in Silicon Valley, US.
Eunsung Kim, CS Ph.D. Candidate Co-Founder, CTO
Broad Experience for software development professional over Cloud/Distribution Service, Mobile App, Blockchain & AI Professional, worked at Neptune, KISTI.
Josh Seaman Co-Founder, VP, Product Management
15+ years in hospital efficiency management. Lean Leader for Perioperative Care at major hospital in SF. Surgical Technologist at Brigham & Women’s, UCLA. Stanford, Massachusetts General Sutter Health.
Yoonjae Park, Co-Founder & COO
20 years as experienced Start-up & Corporate operation management professional for Financial Control, HR & Legal management, worked at.
David W. Eisele M.D. Adviser Andelot Professor of Laryngology and Otology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
His expertise and research interest are Carotid Body Tumors, Head and Neck Cancers, Head and Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Tumors.
Joann Rickley, MBA, BSN, RN, Director of Periop - Adviser
has been in healthcare for 43 years as a proven leader in the perioperative environment to assure optimal delivery of nursing practices & new technology adoption across perioperative areas. Has worked at healthcare service of Presbyterian, Stanford and UCSF hospital.
Prof. Atif Ansar Ph.D. Adviser Oxford Said Business School Professor
Project management & Entrepreneurship specialist Program Director, Saïd Business School University of Oxford.
Roberto Manduchi Ph.D. Adviser, UCSC Computer Science Professor
Computer Vision Deep Learning Specialist, Head of Vision Computing Lab @ UC Santa Cruz
Smart OR (Operting Room)
Automating Surgical Safety Checklist implementation and Operational efficiency in Operating Room through Voice AI.
Manual checklist and compliance audits can be distracting and slow-down Workflow process and can easily be violated or falsified.
Conversational AI integrated with E-checklist guides operating procedure and automate data entry to EHR. It can increase staff‘s operational efficiency and patient safety as well as regulatory compliance readiness.
Medical Data Transcribe & Search
Automate Medical Data Transcription
- Automatic Recording of Clinical Data and Patient Conversation
- Less Paperwork
- Time Saving
EMR Data Entry, Navigation & Search by Voice
- Easier Data Navigation for patient and Clinicians
- Enhance Patient Care, Communication and Collaboration
- Key feature for Smart OR
Health and Wellness Solution
Utilizing Voice AI algorithms to identify human condition and disease.
- Has Identified Voice in Speech
- Train Models(Algorithms)
- Assistant solution to Doctors and Patients
- Not Simply using ASR and Compare Individual’s Word Use from Audio to Pre-obtained Reference Speech Data
- Voice Biomarker Engine for Smart Phone and Tablet to monitor Health and Wellness